Empliance India is an E-GRC Technology and Consulting firm assisting its clients eliminate frauds, Evaluate business risk, create robust governance & compliance structure.
From Websites or Events: If you contact us through the Websites by completing a form; or by corresponding with us via phone, email or otherwise; in person; or in the course of us providing you with a requested product, service or benefit. we will keep a record of our correspondence.We collect information such as your name, address, email address and phone number; job title, department, company and industry sector you work in.
From the Services: We receive and store information you provide directly to us. For example, when setting up new users, we collect identifiers, such as name, e-mail address, postal addresses, phone numbers, job titles, etc.; we also collect commercial information, such as records of the services purchased or demos requests, financial and credit card information; personal description and photograph.
When you use the Services: Internet or other electronic network activity information may also be collected when you use the Service: The information collected by us may be:
Usage information – we keep track of user activity in relation to the types of Services our customers and their users use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to their use of the Services.
Log information – we log information about our customers and their users when you use one of the Services including Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
Information collected by cookies and other similar technologies – we use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to users’ computers.
Customer Feedback – While using the Services, you may be asked to provide feedback (e.g. in the software directly or after receiving help from our support team).
We will use the information we collect via our Websites:
1. To administer our Website.
2. To improve our Website.
3. For trend monitoring, marketing and advertising.
4. For purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information.
5. As part of our efforts to keep our Website secure.
6. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
7. To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; to notify you about changes to our service.
8. To ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
We may use the information we collect from our customers and their users in connection with the Services we provide for a range of reasons, including to:
1. Set up a user account.
2. Provide, operate and maintain the Services.
3. Process and complete transactions, and send related information, including transaction confirmations and invoices.
4. Manage our customers use of the Services, respond to enquiries and comments, and provide customer service and support.
5. Send customers technical alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications.
6. Send customers technical alerts, updates, security notifications, and administrative communications and
7. For any other purposes about which we notify customers and users.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties who work with us in our business to provide, promote or improve the products or services you have requested or are interested in, such as:
1. Our related bodies corporate.
2. Our affiliated organisations in the countries within or outside.
3. Third-party service providers (such as trainers, auditors, banks, and mortgage rooms).
4. National regulators and accreditation bodies.
5. Marketing agencies.
6. Consultants and professional advisers.
7. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our websites, or
8. Service providers who help us manage our relationships with our customers and our marketing channels (such as, Adobe).
9. We may disclose your personal information to third parties- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
10. For any other purposes about which we notify customers and users.
Where ETPL holds and processes your personal data for contractual purposes (eg: if you have purchased something from us), we will hold and process this data for as long as we are legally obliged to do so. Where you have provided your consent for us to hold and process your personal data (for example to provide you with updates on relevant products and services we may offer), we will do so until you ask us not to.
Some information might be deleted automatically based on specific schedules, such as marketing information. Other data, for example account information, might be retained for a longer period of time based on the contract you have with us. Finally, we might further retain information for business practices based on our legitimate interest or legal purposes, such as network improvement, fraud prevention, record-keeping or enforcing our legal rights.
Marketing your details for your interest ETPL may use your Contact Data, Technical Data, Usage Data and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you.
You can unsubscribe from such marketing messages at any time by using the unsubscribe option at the end of marketing emails or contacting us and withdrawing your consent. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages, this will not apply to messages that ETPL needs to send you as a result of fulfilling a contractual relationship with you (e.g., we may need to contact you about a payment due).
The security of data is very important to ETPL and we are committed to protecting the data we collect. We maintain comprehensive administrative, organizational, administrative, technical and physical measures designed to protect your personal data against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contractors and other third-parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data based on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Unfortunately, no company or service can guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Among other practices, your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by ETPL (or third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with ETPL Data Protection Officer.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 18 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at 022 4960 4040.
Name: Shehzad Kalmadi
Phone: 022 4960 4040